Magen David Adom 101
(Emergency medical services)
Fire Department 102
Emergency Medical Services
Magen David Adom
Magen David Adom (the Israeli equivalent of the Red Cross) provides 24-hour emergency medical service in most of the urban centers. Magen David Adom also provides ambulance service to the nearest emergency room.
Tel Aviv: 03-5460111
Haifa: 04 8512233
Shakhal is a private service that provides emergency care in cardiac emergencies.
Shakhal - 1-800-444666 or 1-800-221818
Tourists can also call the tourist police at 03-5165382 if an emergency arises. The tourist police office is located on the corner of Geula and Herbert Samuel Streets, in Tel Aviv.
- 3rd Diplomatic Race to celebrate Israel's special needs community
- PM Netanyahu's remarks at the start of the weekly cabinet meeting
- PM Netanyahu addresses the Christian Media Summit
- ADL Welcomes Announcement That Israeli Judokas Can Participate in UAE Tournament Under Their Own Flag
- Israel and Gaza: How did we get here?