On Remembrance Day Eve, Sunday, 27 April 2014, Yad Vashem will be open to the public until 12:00 only. Entrance to the Holocaust History Museum is permitted until one hour before closing. The Archives and Library will be open 8:30-12:00.
On Remembrance Day, Monday, 28 April 2014, the Holocaust History Museum, Visual Center and Children’s Memorial will open at 10:30. The Holocaust History Museum will be open to the public until 20:00. The Archives and Library will be open 8:30-17:00.
Private vehicles will not be admitted to Yad Vashem on Remembrance Day Eve or on Remembrance Day itself. Tour buses and taxis will be admitted to Yad Vashem from 11:00 on Remembrance Day. Parking facilities are available on Mt. Herzl and in the light railway car park. Shuttle buses will provide transportation from Mt. Herzl to Yad Vashem and back for all Remembrance Day events.
On Remembrance Day for Israel's Fallen Soldiers and Victims of Terrorism, 5 May 2014, Yad Vashem will be open 9:00-17:00. The Library and Archives will be closed.
On Independence Day, 6 May 2014, Yad Vashem will be closed.
- President Rivlin addresses Holocaust Martyrs' and Heroes' Remembrance Day ceremony at Yad Vashem
- Holocaust Martyrs' and Heroes' Remembrance Day - Information for Visitors at Yad Vashem
- 'History will not repeat itself', Obama vows on 70th anniversary of liberation of Dachau
- "Unto Every Person There is a Name"
- WJC President Lauder addresses March of the Living in Budapest, denounces far-right Jobbik party