Prime Minister Netanyahu emphasized the importance that the State of Israel places on innovation and the latent opportunities in the Israeli market. He said that the goal of the Government is to make it easier to do business in Israel by lowering corporate taxes and reducing regulation.
The head of the Prime Minister's staff, Yoav Horowitz and Prime Minister's Office Director General Eli Groner also attended the meeting.
- PM Netanyahu's remarks at the start of the weekly cabinet meeting
- PM Netanyahu addresses the Christian Media Summit
- PM Netanyahu visits the Ein Keshatot archaeological site on the Golan Heights
- PM Netanyahu and Chancellor Merkel hold working meeting
- PM Netanyahu and his wife Sara attend Ponary memorial ceremony