Prime Minister Netanyahu and Finance Minister Lapid have decided to appoint Dr. Karnit Flug as Governor of the Bank of Israel
Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and Finance Minister Yair Lapid decided to appoint Dr. Karnit Flug as Governor of the Bank of Israel.
Prime Minister Netanyahu and Finance Minister Lapid said, "We have been impressed by Dr. Flug's performance as Acting Governor in recent months and we are certain that she will continue to assist us in moving the Israeli economy to additional achievements in the face of the global economic upheaval."
- World Jewish Congress President Ronald S. Lauder urges football associations worldwide to reject anti-Israel vote in FIFA
- Israel – The Magic Land at the Holy Land
- 230 Ukrainian Immigrants Arrive in Israel for Passover, Part of Effort to Rescue Embattled Jews
- Ambassadors Against BDS: 2,000 gather at United Nations HQ in New York in support of Israel
- Lauder welcomes Ban Ki-moon’s ‘long-awaited’ admission of UN bias against Israel