Prime Minister Netanyahu and Finance Minister Lapid have decided to appoint Dr. Karnit Flug as Governor of the Bank of Israel
Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and Finance Minister Yair Lapid decided to appoint Dr. Karnit Flug as Governor of the Bank of Israel.
Prime Minister Netanyahu and Finance Minister Lapid said, "We have been impressed by Dr. Flug's performance as Acting Governor in recent months and we are certain that she will continue to assist us in moving the Israeli economy to additional achievements in the face of the global economic upheaval."
Last modified onFriday, 22 May 2015 14:11
- 3rd Diplomatic Race to celebrate Israel's special needs community
- PM Netanyahu's remarks at the start of the weekly cabinet meeting
- PM Netanyahu addresses the Christian Media Summit
- ADL Welcomes Announcement That Israeli Judokas Can Participate in UAE Tournament Under Their Own Flag
- Israel and Gaza: How did we get here?