Senior Internet Marketing Expert
OUR VISION AND MISSION
To Help Millions of People Recognize and Release the Mental Blockages That Holds Them Back From Achieving Their Best While Developing The Confidence, Certainty and Personal Power To Go After and Achieve Their Most Meaningful Goals and Dreams!
Praxis Now (www.praxisnow.com), headquartered in Rancho Santa Fe, CA. is hiring a full time Senior Marketing Expert with strong consumer based lead generation and conversion expertise to be the “right arm” to the founder/CEO who is a NY Times bestselling author and serial entrepreneur.
Do you have an exceptional track record of driving and converting leads through online sales funnels and proven conversion strategies and tactics? This is a ground floor opportunity to step into a quickly growing company in the personal development arena. The ideal candidate MUST have 5 years’ experience in upper level management along with overseeing a small in-house Internet Marketing Team and a few outside vendors.
If you possess very strong analytical skills, detailed project management abilities and the skills to teach and manage a hungry young team, this may be a perfect fit for you.
Marketing Position: Manage a diverse array of Internet marketing projects including:
• Managing a six figure prospect list
• Marketing business to consumers NOT business to business
• Developing multiple lead funnels, upsell, downsell and cross selling strategies while and maximizing conversion at all levels of the sales process
• Co-create with CEO new strategies to penetrate new markets
• Analytical skills to understand and make use of metrics and all data
• An up to date understanding of Social media and latest email marketing chnages
• Search engine marketing, PPC, and website optimization
• Affiliate and Joint venture programs and best practices
General Management: Daily management of in house sales and marketing team as well as exterior contactors and supplies; encompassing, engaging and coordinating the aforementioned deliverables in addition to resonation and adhering to our core values.
OUR CORE VALUES
1. Accountability (to clients and one another)
2. Ownership Mentality
3. Commitment, Innovation and Excellence
4. Trust, Respect, Integrity and Honor
5. Fun and Healthy Work Environment
6. Commitment to Personal and Professional Growth
7. Mindset of Gratitude
8. Life and Balance
9. Build Products and Programs We are Proud of
10. Authenticity, Transparency and Social Responsibility
PraxisNow - PraxisNow: The Neuroscience