"I look forward to discussing with you everything you mentioned – three specific areas; First security. The Middle East is disintegrating under the twin forces of militant Islam: The militant Sunnis led by ISIS and the militant Shiites led by Iran. And I believe that we can cooperate in practical ways to roll back the tide of militant Islam both in the Middle East and in Africa altogether.
Secondly, and no less important, peace. I want to say here in 10 Downing Street, and reaffirm again that I am ready to resume direct negotiations with the Palestinians with no conditions whatsoever to enter negotiations, and I'm willing to do so immediately.
The third point is technology – the future belongs to those who innovate. Britain and Israel are two great centers of technology. Israel is a global hub of innovation, especially in cyber security. And I think that if we pool our resources together we can offer a better future and great prosperity."
- PM Netanyahu and his wife Sara attend Ponary memorial ceremony
- PM Netanyahu meets with US National Security Adviser John Bolton
- PM Netanyahu on the ‘White Helmets’
- PM Netanyahu meets with Russian President Vladimir Putin
- PM Netanyahu attends ceremony marking 70th anniversary of the Acre prison break