The participants of the 29th International Conference for Women Leaders were the guests of the President of the State of Israel, Reuven Rivlin and Mrs. Rivlin.
The meeting, which took place at the President’s Residence in Jerusalem, marked the conclusion of the high-level Conference. Deputy Foreign Minister of Cape Verde, Maria de Jesus Veiga Miranda, spoke on behalf of the participants, and the Hon. Nana Oye Lithur, Ghana’s Minister of Gender, Children and Social Protection, officially presented “The Haifa Declaration” to President Rivlin.
Written by the participants and published in four languages (English, French, Spanish, and Russian), the declaration contains the stances adopted by the participants regarding UN resolutions and policies, forming the basis for a call to action to governments and international organizations.
- 500 Jewish Mothers From Around the World Bake Challahs in Jerusalem for Israeli Soldiers
- Historic House of Prayer for All Faiths Opens in Jerusalem
- Jerusalem Dedicates New Command Vehicle to Fight Terror, Thanks to Christian Support
- First-ever Jerusalem house of prayer to unite Christians, Jews and Muslims
- Medicine, the international language