Eight of the wounded were taken to Shaare Zedek Medical Center in Jerusalem, and others were evacuated to Hadassah Ein Kerem. According to MDA, the injured suffered burns, smoke inhalation and cuts.
Large forces of police arrived at the scene together with sappers who examined the area to locate more bombs. In addition, four teams firefighters took control over the flames.
- 500 Jewish Mothers From Around the World Bake Challahs in Jerusalem for Israeli Soldiers
- Historic House of Prayer for All Faiths Opens in Jerusalem
- Jerusalem Dedicates New Command Vehicle to Fight Terror, Thanks to Christian Support
- First-ever Jerusalem house of prayer to unite Christians, Jews and Muslims
- Terror attack in Iarael– Palestinians started an attack on a family in a car