President Reuven Rivlin welcomed a delegation of 140 Israel Bonds representatives from around the world, led by the organization's president Izzy Tapuchi. President Rivlin congratulated the delegation on the 65th anniversary of Israel Bonds, and said, "I have witnessed the miracle of seeing the ‘desert bloom’, and the ‘hi-tech boom' - we could not have achieved all this without your support. Israel Bonds is not just a way to show support for Israel, it is a way to show faith in Israel; faith in our growth, faith in our development, and faith in our future."
Speaking of the socio-economic challenges Israel faced against a background of changes is Israeli society and gaps between the different communities, the President said, "The President's Office is proud to be involved in a number of projects, bridging the gaps; in schools and on the sports field, in the classroom and in the workplace."
- Israel and Senegal announce end to crisis
- World Jewish Congress President Ronald S. Lauder urges football associations worldwide to reject anti-Israel vote in FIFA
- Israel – The Magic Land at the Holy Land
- 230 Ukrainian Immigrants Arrive in Israel for Passover, Part of Effort to Rescue Embattled Jews
- Ambassadors Against BDS: 2,000 gather at United Nations HQ in New York in support of Israel