Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu spoke to US President Donald Trump in what was a very warm conversation.
The Prime Minister expressed his desire to work closely with President Trump to forge a common vision to advance peace and security in the region, with no daylight between the United States and Israel.
The two leaders discussed the nuclear deal with Iran, the peace process with the Palestinians and other issues.
President Trump invited Prime Minister Netanyahu to come to Washington to meet him in February.
A final date for the visit will be set in the days ahead.
- PM Netanyahu addresses the ceremony marking Holocaust Martyrs' and Heroes' Remembrance Day
- PM Netanyahu's remarks at the start of the weekly cabinet meeting
- PM Netanyahu addresses the Christian Media Summit
- PM Netanyahu visits the Ein Keshatot archaeological site on the Golan Heights
- PM Netanyahu and Chancellor Merkel hold working meeting