PM Netanyahu commented on President Trump's decision on Iran.
In his statement, PM Netanyahu noted: “If the Iran deal is left unchanged, one thing is absolutely certain: in a few years’ time, the world’s foremost terrorist regime will have an arsenal of nuclear weapons, and that’s a tremendous danger for our collective future.
"President Trump has just created an opportunity to fix this bad deal, to roll back Iran's aggression and to confront its criminal support of terrorism."
- PM Netanyahu's remarks at the start of the weekly cabinet meeting
- PM Netanyahu addresses the Christian Media Summit
- PM Netanyahu visits the Ein Keshatot archaeological site on the Golan Heights
- PM Netanyahu and Chancellor Merkel hold working meeting
- PM Netanyahu and his wife Sara attend Ponary memorial ceremony