Israel's Ministers were presented with a number of scenarios, some of which include possible Syrian attack Israel in response to the operation of the West. IDF continues preparations: the last hours accelerated border intelligence gathering meeting
In the background of the preparations to attack Syria by the West, Israel Air Force has increased today (Wednesday) the intelligence collection effort over Lebanon. According to reports in the last hours, IDF planes flying the skies of the borders with Syria and Lebanon. Similarly, the Political - Security meets this morning to receive updates for a possible attack Syria.
During the meeting, the ministers were presented with number of scenarios which Assad will take if attacked, when some of the scenarios also deal with the possibility that the Syrian president chooses to attack Israel. A political source in Jerusalem said that Israel believes Assad will not try to drag Israel into war. However, he added, "We are preparing for this possibility, although it is less likely, We must be prepared for any scenario." He added that it is assumed that the West will not try to topple the Assad regime, and that so far it was not clarified the scope of the anticipated attack.
- Lt. Gen. Gadi Eizenkot, Chief of the General Staff, Memorial Day Message
- Fellowship and FIDF Provide $1.5M in Passover Gift Cards to IDF Soldiers
- World Jewish Congress launches petition to ICRC demanding Hamas return bodies of IDF soldiers
- Israeli Defense Minister: "Assad is a butcher and should be removed"
- Young Leaders from Across US Will Visit Israel to Meet IDF Soldiers