Israel News, With respect to developments in the Syria Lt. Gen. Benny Gantz said that "We have no part in the events taking place near us", but in the case of directing fire toward Israel, it is clear to all leaders that Israel response will be heavy.
Chief of Staff Lt. Gen. Benny Gantz addressed the developments in Syria in recent days, speaking at a ceremony during the annual commemoration to the Fallen Navy soldiers, held in Ashdod.
" Israel is at challenging times," said Chief of Staff, "We have no part in the events but in the case of directing fire toward Israel, it is clear to the leaders in the region and the world that the price will be heavy and the loss to our enemies will be hard.
We analyzed the various meanings of any possible development and we are prepared for any scenario.
- 3rd Diplomatic Race to celebrate Israel's special needs community
- PM Netanyahu's remarks at the start of the weekly cabinet meeting
- PM Netanyahu addresses the Christian Media Summit
- ADL Welcomes Announcement That Israeli Judokas Can Participate in UAE Tournament Under Their Own Flag
- Israel and Gaza: How did we get here?