At a toast for Rosh Hashanah, Prime Minister Netanyahu said, "Today, the IDF is stronger than ever. I rely on you, we rely on you and the Israeli people rely on you. I am certain that you are capable of carrying out any mission that we charge you with. We will see to it that the Jewish People have a good year." Defense Minister Yaalon said, "Those here know that the relative quiet on the borders stem from the work of this group, led by the Chief-of-Staff and the General Staff. May we have a year of security and prosperity." IDF Chief-of-Staff Lt.-Gen. Gantz said, "This is an opportunity to thank all of the people for the continuous work throughout the year. There is no arena in which something is not happening. There is no field in which the IDF is not active along with its partners in the security establishment who are not here, and along with the Defense Ministry of course. At a quick glance, the southern border has been closed. We had Operation Pillar of Defense. We learned the lessons and carried out many operations in Judea and Samaria. The Golan Heights is not as it was one year ago. There have been many operations which we cannot expand on in front of the cameras, of course, and preparations for what may come. All in all, Mr. Defense Minister and Mr. Prime Minister, we feel that we have someone to take orders from and with whom we can work. And we thank you wish you a happy new year."
- Statements by PM Netanyahu and US President Donald Trump
- World Jewish Congress President Ronald S. Lauder urges football associations worldwide to reject anti-Israel vote in FIFA
- Lt. Gen. Gadi Eizenkot, Chief of the General Staff, Memorial Day Message
- Israel – The Magic Land at the Holy Land
- Fellowship and FIDF Provide $1.5M in Passover Gift Cards to IDF Soldiers