Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu remarks at Mt. Herzl in Jerusalem, at the state memorial ceremony marking 40 years since the Yom Kippur War:
"We hope that the understandings that have been achieved between the US and Russia regarding Syria's chemical weapons will show results, and indeed, these understandings will be tested by results – the full destruction of the stocks of chemical weapons that the Syrian regime has used against its own people.
The test of results also applies to the international community's diplomatic efforts to stop Iran from arming itself with nuclear weapons. Here as well, it is not words that will be decisive, but rather actions and results. In any case, Israel must be prepared and ready to defend itself by itself against any threat. Today, this ability and this willingness are more important than ever."
- PM Netanyahu chairs Corona Cabinet meeting
- PM Netanyahu addresses the ceremony marking Holocaust Martyrs' and Heroes' Remembrance Day
- PM Netanyahu's remarks at the start of the weekly cabinet meeting
- PM Netanyahu addresses the Christian Media Summit
- PM Netanyahu visits the Ein Keshatot archaeological site on the Golan Heights