Sergeant Gal (Gabriel) Kobi was killed by one bullet that hit his neck near the checkpoint "pharmacy "in Hebron city. Gal Kobe was taken to Shaarey Zedek Hospital in Jerusalem where he died on the operating table.
Dr. Daniel Fink, a heart surgeon - at Shaarey Zedek Hospital, said that "the soldier was in fact dead when he arived. His injuries were so severe that he lost so much blood that he had no chance. He came to the emergency room with a pulse, no blood pressure,it was already too late".
IDF operates on an operational level - operational intelligence to capture the shooters. Numerous of forces are now conducting a search operation in the Hebron city.
Following event blockade was imposed on the city of Hebron and the IDF carried out extensive searches, while intelligence effort to locate the terrorist or terrorists responsible for the attack.
- Fellowship and FIDF Provide $1.5M in Passover Gift Cards to IDF Soldiers
- World Jewish Congress launches petition to ICRC demanding Hamas return bodies of IDF soldiers
- Young Leaders from Across US Will Visit Israel to Meet IDF Soldiers
- IDF celebrates 68 years of Israel’s independence
- New York Delegation attends FIDF National Gala