"I will represent the citizens of Israel, our national interests, our rights as a people, our determination to defend ourselves and our hope for peace."
Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu made the following remarks upon boarding his flight:
"This evening I am leaving for New York and Washington to meet with President Obama and afterwards address the UN General Assembly.
I will represent the citizens of Israel, our national interests, our rights as a people, our determination to defend ourselves and our hope for peace. I will tell the truth in the face of the sweet-talk and the onslaught of smiles. One must talk facts and one must tell the truth. Telling the truth today is vital for the security and peace of the world and, of course, it is vital for the security of the State of Israel."
- 3rd Diplomatic Race to celebrate Israel's special needs community
- PM Netanyahu's remarks at the start of the weekly cabinet meeting
- PM Netanyahu addresses the Christian Media Summit
- PM Netanyahu visits the Ein Keshatot archaeological site on the Golan Heights
- PM Netanyahu and Chancellor Merkel hold working meeting