"I will represent the citizens of Israel, our national interests, our rights as a people, our determination to defend ourselves and our hope for peace."
Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu made the following remarks upon boarding his flight:
"This evening I am leaving for New York and Washington to meet with President Obama and afterwards address the UN General Assembly.
I will represent the citizens of Israel, our national interests, our rights as a people, our determination to defend ourselves and our hope for peace. I will tell the truth in the face of the sweet-talk and the onslaught of smiles. One must talk facts and one must tell the truth. Telling the truth today is vital for the security and peace of the world and, of course, it is vital for the security of the State of Israel."
- PM Netanyahu welcomes US President Trump’s decision regarding Iran
- Israel and Senegal announce end to crisis
- PM Netanyahu Meets with eBay President and CEO Devin Wenig
- Statements by PM Netanyahu and US President Donald Trump
- World Jewish Congress President Ronald S. Lauder urges football associations worldwide to reject anti-Israel vote in FIFA