Dr. Phillip Frost, Chairman of the Board, stated “On behalf of the entire Board of Directors, I would like to thank Dr. Jeremy Levin for his meaningful contribution to Teva during the last two years. The Board and management team are fully committed to the implementation of Teva's strategy, including the development of new compounds, making strategic acquisitions, forming joint ventures and the planned acceleration of the Company’s cost reduction program.”
“Since I joined Teva, we have made tremendous progress in setting a new course for the Company,” said Dr. Jeremy Levin. "I wish the Company and its people, who I respect greatly, every success. I look forward to pursuing new opportunities where I can continue to apply my experience and contribute to the evolution of the global pharmaceutical industry.”
"I have full confidence in the ability of Teva's management and employees to achieve our goals and execute the strategy laid out for the Company,” said Eyal Desheh, who has served at Teva for over 12 years, including the last five as Chief Financial Officer. “My colleagues in Teva's management and I will continue to drive execution and results in full collaboration with our Board of Directors, for the benefit of our patients, shareholders, customers and employees."
As previously scheduled, Teva will report its third quarter 2013 financial results on October 31, 2013.
- Israel and Senegal announce end to crisis
- World Jewish Congress President Ronald S. Lauder urges football associations worldwide to reject anti-Israel vote in FIFA
- Israel – The Magic Land at the Holy Land
- 230 Ukrainian Immigrants Arrive in Israel for Passover, Part of Effort to Rescue Embattled Jews
- Ambassadors Against BDS: 2,000 gather at United Nations HQ in New York in support of Israel