Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu met with Russian Jewish community leaders in Moscow and told them:
"The Iranians deny our past and repeat their commitment to wipe the State of Israel off the map. This reminds us of the dark regimes of the past that plotted against us first and then against all of humanity.
They are also using propaganda: They are now creating a propaganda film in which one hears a piano being played, and sees the Foreign Minister going through a building, talking about the need for peace in the future. This is not the real Iran. The real Iran is what the leader of Iran, Khameini, said yesterday. He called Jews 'rabid dogs' and said that they were not human. The public responded to him with calls of 'Death to America! Death to Israel!' Doesn't this sound familiar to you? This is the real Iran! We are not confused. They must not have nuclear weapons. And I promise you that they will not have nuclear weapons."
- PM Netanyahu's remarks at the start of the weekly cabinet meeting
- PM Netanyahu addresses the Christian Media Summit
- PM Netanyahu visits the Ein Keshatot archaeological site on the Golan Heights
- PM Netanyahu and Chancellor Merkel hold working meeting
- PM Netanyahu and his wife Sara attend Ponary memorial ceremony