A security official referred to this morning rocket lounch at the western Negev, saying that the Palestinians "have a tendency to always insist violent rounds seeks the last word, by shooting a rocket or mortar fire."
Although the rocket exploded in an open area, and the "Iron Dome" that was estimating the rocket route was not activated, the day will be led by evaluation of the situation by Defense Minister Moshe Ya'alon at his office. Participate in it, Lt. - Gen. Benny Gantz, the head of Military Intelligence, Maj. Gen. Aviv Kochavi and other officials. They will discuss among other things the possibility of a response to rocket fire, but mainly on future measures of punishment. On the agenda - considerations of to continue the closure of Kerem Shalom.
- Israel and Senegal announce end to crisis
- World Jewish Congress President Ronald S. Lauder urges football associations worldwide to reject anti-Israel vote in FIFA
- Lt. Gen. Gadi Eizenkot, Chief of the General Staff, Memorial Day Message
- Israel – The Magic Land at the Holy Land
- Fellowship and FIDF Provide $1.5M in Passover Gift Cards to IDF Soldiers