At the start of the meeting, the Prime Minister said, "I want to thank the Senators for their support, for the support of the American government, for the Arrow program.
We had today a successful launch. This is a great advance in Israel's ability to protect itself against ballistic missiles. We need a lot of protection in this area because there are bad regimes led by Iran, and terrorist proxies who have missiles that are periodically fired against us. We protect ourselves by having the ability to fight back but also by having the ability to defend ourselves.
That is what Arrow is for and I thank you for it."
- Israel – The Magic Land at the Holy Land
- 230 Ukrainian Immigrants Arrive in Israel for Passover, Part of Effort to Rescue Embattled Jews
- Ambassadors Against BDS: 2,000 gather at United Nations HQ in New York in support of Israel
- PM Netanyahu meets with top Chinese corporate leaders
- PM Netanyahu meets with Russian President Putin