Two rockets were fired tonight (Monday) towards Eilat and exploded in an open area without causing damage or casualties. It is estimated that a third rocket was fired too, but no confirmation. Validation comes shooting took place about an hour after residents reported in explosions were heard in the city.
In April, two Grad rockets were fired at Eilat . One exploded near a residential neighborhood in the city , and the other near the border with Jordan Aqaba , without causing casualties . However, the rocket fell in the city caused minor damage to the structure. "Iron Dome " baterry was spread around the city identified the shooting at the city and operated the system of sirens , but not shot down the two rockets. However, residents in several locations indicated that did not sound an alarm.
- Israel and Senegal announce end to crisis
- World Jewish Congress President Ronald S. Lauder urges football associations worldwide to reject anti-Israel vote in FIFA
- Israel – The Magic Land at the Holy Land
- 230 Ukrainian Immigrants Arrive in Israel for Passover, Part of Effort to Rescue Embattled Jews
- Ambassadors Against BDS: 2,000 gather at United Nations HQ in New York in support of Israel