Last week, a bomb was detonated at an IDF force on the Lebanese border. No casualties were reported in the incident.
Defense Minister Moshe Yaalon published in the morning a message following the Israeli attack on Syrian territory, in which he wrote: "We will not tolerate any violation of our sovereignty and harm our soldiers and our citizens, and will respond with determination and strength to all who will work against us, any time and anywhere, as we did tonight," . According to Ya'alon, "anyone attempting to harm us - the blood in his head., We also see the Assad regime responsible for what is happening in its territory, and if he will continue to cooperate with terrorists who seek to harm the State of Israel we will collect from him heavy price in a way that will make him regret his actions."
- Israel – The Magic Land at the Holy Land
- Fellowship and FIDF Provide $1.5M in Passover Gift Cards to IDF Soldiers
- 230 Ukrainian Immigrants Arrive in Israel for Passover, Part of Effort to Rescue Embattled Jews
- Ambassadors Against BDS: 2,000 gather at United Nations HQ in New York in support of Israel
- World Jewish Congress launches petition to ICRC demanding Hamas return bodies of IDF soldiers