Last week, a bomb was detonated at an IDF force on the Lebanese border. No casualties were reported in the incident.
Defense Minister Moshe Yaalon published in the morning a message following the Israeli attack on Syrian territory, in which he wrote: "We will not tolerate any violation of our sovereignty and harm our soldiers and our citizens, and will respond with determination and strength to all who will work against us, any time and anywhere, as we did tonight," . According to Ya'alon, "anyone attempting to harm us - the blood in his head., We also see the Assad regime responsible for what is happening in its territory, and if he will continue to cooperate with terrorists who seek to harm the State of Israel we will collect from him heavy price in a way that will make him regret his actions."
- Israel and Senegal announce end to crisis
- World Jewish Congress President Ronald S. Lauder urges football associations worldwide to reject anti-Israel vote in FIFA
- Lt. Gen. Gadi Eizenkot, Chief of the General Staff, Memorial Day Message
- Israel – The Magic Land at the Holy Land
- Fellowship and FIDF Provide $1.5M in Passover Gift Cards to IDF Soldiers