According to sources who spoke with the Prime Minister , the deal will include the release of the Jewish spy - American Jonathan Pollard before Passover Seder and the continuation of negotiations between Israel and the Palestinians in 2015 . In return , Israel agreed to release the terrorists ' fourth pulse "and 400 other prisoners without blood on their hands , most of them young and some women , which will determine their identity. Also part of the deal Israel agrees to freeze construction in the settlements .
Netanyahu told Likud ministers this morning that construction auctions in Samaria will be frozen, but despite the Palestinian demand Israel will continue construction in progress, as well as private construction and building public institutions and in Jerusalem. Progress has been made in meeting the night before, but the final details have not yet been closed.
Kerry was supposed to to continue last night, after his meeting with Netanyahu meeting, to Ramallah for a meeting with Palestinian Authority Chairman Mahmoud Abbas. The meeting was postponed and was informed that it will be this morning, after the two finally met Kerry flew back to Europe after the meeting with Netanyahu.
- Israel – The Magic Land at the Holy Land
- 230 Ukrainian Immigrants Arrive in Israel for Passover, Part of Effort to Rescue Embattled Jews
- Ambassadors Against BDS: 2,000 gather at United Nations HQ in New York in support of Israel
- Lauder welcomes Ban Ki-moon’s ‘long-awaited’ admission of UN bias against Israel
- New survey: 80 percent of impoverished Israelis believe their children will remain poor