"We centralize very large intelligence effort trying to track down the missing boys," said army spokesman Brigadier General Moti Almoz, briefing reporters.
PM Netanyahu: "Palestinian Authority is responsible for the safety of the boys."
Prime Minister spoke with the families of the missing boys and told them: "I know you are going through moments of anguish.'re Strong. State of Israel will make every effort for the boys and I promise to stany in contact with you."
- Lt. Gen. Gadi Eizenkot, Chief of the General Staff, Memorial Day Message
- Israel – The Magic Land at the Holy Land
- Fellowship and FIDF Provide $1.5M in Passover Gift Cards to IDF Soldiers
- 230 Ukrainian Immigrants Arrive in Israel for Passover, Part of Effort to Rescue Embattled Jews
- Ambassadors Against BDS: 2,000 gather at United Nations HQ in New York in support of Israel