"We centralize very large intelligence effort trying to track down the missing boys," said army spokesman Brigadier General Moti Almoz, briefing reporters.
PM Netanyahu: "Palestinian Authority is responsible for the safety of the boys."
Prime Minister spoke with the families of the missing boys and told them: "I know you are going through moments of anguish.'re Strong. State of Israel will make every effort for the boys and I promise to stany in contact with you."
- Israel and Senegal announce end to crisis
- PM Netanyahu Meets with eBay President and CEO Devin Wenig
- Statements by PM Netanyahu and US President Donald Trump
- World Jewish Congress President Ronald S. Lauder urges football associations worldwide to reject anti-Israel vote in FIFA
- Lt. Gen. Gadi Eizenkot, Chief of the General Staff, Memorial Day Message