"We centralize very large intelligence effort trying to track down the missing boys," said army spokesman Brigadier General Moti Almoz, briefing reporters.
PM Netanyahu: "Palestinian Authority is responsible for the safety of the boys."
Prime Minister spoke with the families of the missing boys and told them: "I know you are going through moments of anguish.'re Strong. State of Israel will make every effort for the boys and I promise to stany in contact with you."
- 3rd Diplomatic Race to celebrate Israel's special needs community
- PM Netanyahu's remarks at the start of the weekly cabinet meeting
- PM Netanyahu addresses the Christian Media Summit
- PM Netanyahu visits the Ein Keshatot archaeological site on the Golan Heights
- PM Netanyahu and Chancellor Merkel hold working meeting