The Chairpersons of the Conference of the Global Forum for Combating Antisemitism (GFCA) convened in Jerusalem under the auspices of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs to address the concern at the rise in antisemitism, particularly in Europe, the Arab world and on Internet - one month after the murder at the Jewish Museum in Brussels.
The meetings were attended by 20 chairpersons representing the Jewish organizations - in Israel and throughout the world - that are most active in combating antisemitism, and well-known experts in the field.
During the course of the two-day meeting, the chairpersons also met with Knesset Speaker, MK Yoel (Yuli) Edelstein and other Members of Knesset, who conveyed the Knesset's recognition of the importance of the fight against antisemitism.
The 5th Global Forum for Combating Antisemitism will convene in Jerusalem on May 12-14, 2015.
- Israel – The Magic Land at the Holy Land
- 230 Ukrainian Immigrants Arrive in Israel for Passover, Part of Effort to Rescue Embattled Jews
- Ambassadors Against BDS: 2,000 gather at United Nations HQ in New York in support of Israel
- UK lawmaker blames Israel, Jews for growth of anti-Semitism
- Lauder welcomes Ban Ki-moon’s ‘long-awaited’ admission of UN bias against Israel