Shuja’iya is a densely populated neighborhood, close to the Karni Crossing and just over the border fence from the Israeli community of Kibbutz Nahal Oz. Shuja’iya is saturated with Hamas observation points and is home to a vast network of tunnels used for attacking Israel.
This map shows the many terror sites in Shuja’iya identified and targeted by the IDF. It confirms that the Shuja’iya neighborhood is a terrorist stronghold where Hamas uses residents as human shields.
- Rockets Fired from Syria Hit Northern Israel: Two rocket hits were identified in the Golan; IDF returned fire, fighter jets were sent forward
- Operation Protective Edge: Egyptian FM announces ceasefire
- PM Netanyahu holds press conference
- Israel agrees to Egyptian ceasefire proposal
- FM Liberman meets with German parliamentarians