Alarm sounded today (Tuesday) afternoon in the communities of: Redness, Al-Rom, Bukaata, Massadeh Majdal Shams, restaurant, Neve Ati''b, Nimrod and 'Ein Qiniya Golan Heights. The army said that four launches were identified from Syria, and that the two falls were located in northern plateau. The IDF returned fire and fired dozens of artillery shells at the area of Syria. At the same time, planes and helicopters were sent forward to the border area.
Home Front Command ordered the residents of the area to remain close to the protected spaces, and ordered farmers to move away from agricultural areas near the border with Syria. In addition, the police blocked main roads to avoid civilian vehicles to get to the border area.
Just last week, Lt. Gen. Benjamin “Benny” Gantz spoke of the situation in northern Israel. “IDF forces are closely monitoring the events taking place here [in northern Israel], and are prepared, alert, and ready to act if necessary,” he said.
- Israel and Senegal announce end to crisis
- World Jewish Congress President Ronald S. Lauder urges football associations worldwide to reject anti-Israel vote in FIFA
- Lt. Gen. Gadi Eizenkot, Chief of the General Staff, Memorial Day Message
- Israel – The Magic Land at the Holy Land
- Fellowship and FIDF Provide $1.5M in Passover Gift Cards to IDF Soldiers