The IDF closed the site and evacuated civilians from the area.
The IDF holds Hezbollah responsible for the attacks.
The IDF responded to attacks with combined aerial and ground strikes at Hezbollah operational positions.
- Israel – The Magic Land at the Holy Land
- Fellowship and FIDF Provide $1.5M in Passover Gift Cards to IDF Soldiers
- 230 Ukrainian Immigrants Arrive in Israel for Passover, Part of Effort to Rescue Embattled Jews
- Ambassadors Against BDS: 2,000 gather at United Nations HQ in New York in support of Israel
- World Jewish Congress launches petition to ICRC demanding Hamas return bodies of IDF soldiers