Rosh Hashana is the Jewish New Year. "Rosh Hashana" means Head of the Year.. Rosh Hashana occurs on the first and second days of Tishrei on the Jewish calendar (which usually falls sometime in September or October).
- From our family at the " Jewish News Today " to your family Happy Chanukah and best wishes
- World Jewish Congress expresses concern at explosion targeting Jewish community leader in Kazan, Tatarstan
- ADL Welcomes Announcement That Israeli Judokas Can Participate in UAE Tournament Under Their Own Flag
- World Jewish Congress condemns 'disgraceful' neo-Nazi march in Washington: 'Hatred and extremism cannot be allowed to tear the fabric of our society apart'
- Pitch for Hope competition calls on youth in UK, US, and Israel to propose creative ideas for curbing racism and anti-Semitism in sports