Rosh Hashana is the Jewish New Year. "Rosh Hashana" means Head of the Year.. Rosh Hashana occurs on the first and second days of Tishrei on the Jewish calendar (which usually falls sometime in September or October).
- President Reuven Rivlin welcomed a delegation of 140 Israel Bonds representatives from around the world
- At Georgetown, WJC President Ronald Lauder Addresses Anti-Semitism, Attacks on Christians
- WJC President Ronald S Lauder to Congress: Where is US?
- World Jewish Congress President Robert S. Lauder urges Danish governmet to secure Jewish community, Counter rising Anti-Semitic violance
- Terror attack on kosher supermarket in Paris, Victims to be buried in Israel