WJC President Ronald S. Lauder, CEO Robert Singer, and other WJC representatives will lead the discussions with presidents, prime ministers, and foreign ministers. The WJC leadership will, amongst others, be meeting with Egyptian President Abdel Fattah el-Sisi, Polish President Andrzej Duda, Bulgarian President Roman Plevneliev and Foreign Minister Daniel Mitov, Hungarian Foreign Minister Péter Szijjártó, French Foreign Minister Jean-Marc Ayrault, Spanish Foreign Minister José Manuel García-Margallo, and delegations from the Turkish and Ukrainian government.
In addtion, WJC President Ronald S. Lauder will host Austrian Chancellor Christian Kern for a special reception at his Neue Galerie on Tuesday. Lauder will also deliver a tribute to the late Nobel laureate Elie Wiesel, at a UNESCO-sponsored reception honoring the “Heroes of the Global Campaign to Prevent and Overcome Violent Extremism” at the Metropolitan Museum of Art on Thursday.
- World Jewish Congress President Ronald S. Lauder urges football associations worldwide to reject anti-Israel vote in FIFA
- WJC President Lauder commends Comerica for closing anti-Israel group’s bank account
- UN Secretary General Guterres to address World Jewish Congress Plenary Assembly in New York
- Ambassadors Against BDS: 2,000 gather at United Nations HQ in New York in support of Israel
- World Jewish Congress launches petition to ICRC demanding Hamas return bodies of IDF soldiers