Source involved in the details of the investigation said that "the victim's face is severely damaged, it has not yet been possible to establish identity with certainty. It is not possible make a match between him and the image shown in the passport." The body was discovered by passers by on Sunday, near the abandoned Franciscan church near the Alexanderplatz square.
- WJC President Lauder: Holding the Maccabi Games in Hitler's Stadium is a 'Triumph of Good Over Evil'
- World Jewish Congress to meet in Berlin in wake of growing anti-Semitism
- Merkel, Lauder to address Berlin rally against anti-Semitism
- New Study on the Israeli-American Community: 17% of the Children of Israelis in America for Over a Decade are Intermarried
- Netanyahu: Peace Talks with Palestinians Will Be Tough