1 ¾ cups flour
½ tsp. Salt
3 Tbsp. Oil
In a bowl combine dough ingredients together. Roll out thin on floured board. Cut into 3-inch squares or circles.
Place a teaspoon of filling carefully in center. Lift the sidesover the filling and press edges together.
Boiling: Place in boiling salted water. Cook for 20 minutes until kreplach float to top.
Saute: Heat oil over medium flame in 10-inch skillet. Saute boiled kreplach until golden brown on both sides.
1 cup ground cooked beef or chicken
1 small onion, grated
1 tsp. salt
In a bowl mix filling ingredients well.
- World Jewish Congress expresses concern at explosion targeting Jewish community leader in Kazan, Tatarstan
- ADL Welcomes Announcement That Israeli Judokas Can Participate in UAE Tournament Under Their Own Flag
- World Jewish Congress condemns 'disgraceful' neo-Nazi march in Washington: 'Hatred and extremism cannot be allowed to tear the fabric of our society apart'
- Pitch for Hope competition calls on youth in UK, US, and Israel to propose creative ideas for curbing racism and anti-Semitism in sports
- WJC US renews calls to extradite accused Nazi criminal to Germany: ‘Justice must be served’